Please join us for family-friendly fun as we celebrate Chanukah together as a community!
- Latkes made by Scott Noye, Chanukah desserts, a firepit for S’mores, beeswax candle-making, and more!
- Food available outside around firepit. (Weather Permitting)
- Bring your own menorah (BYOM!) or join the main menorah lighting – your choice.
- Will include a short and soulful Havdalah service.
- Crafts, Menorah Lighting, and Havdalah Inside (Masks Required)
RSVP by calling the office by 12/1
Open to the community – All are welcome!
Saturday Evening, December 4th | 6PM